Ragnar Trail Vail Lake, CANovember 11-12, 2016
Vail Lake Resort - Temecula, CA
Ragnar Village is the heart and soul of the event. Each trail begins and ends in Ragnar Village. It is the start line, the finish line, and the exchange point. After each loop you will return to the support of your teammates and the adulation of the teams around you. Ragnar Village will be complete with:
- Bonfire, s'mores, hot chocolate
- Yoga- BYOM (Bring Your Own Mat)
- Massages: Free 8 minute sports massages. Tips are appreciated!
- Food sales: Friday lunch, Friday dinner (free for registered runners), Saturday breakfast and lunch
- 1 FREE Meal per participant (Friday night dinner) Pasta dinner (vegetarian and meat option) with salad roll, cookie, and lemonade or iced tea.
- Beer Garden Sales: Friday 5pm—10pm/Saturday 11am—6pm (bring ID)
- Games and Giveaways
- Ragnar Swag available at the Merch Tent
- Movie - TBA
- Billions of stars
Each team may choose where to set up their team campsite in the camping area. Teams will be allowed to drive up to the camping area and unload their gear. Vehicles will be parked a mile down the road and drivers will be shuttled back to the camping area. Awards will be given for the best decorated team campsite and almost anything goes: tents, canopies, camping chairs, BBQ's, kiddie pools full of Kool-Aid, whatever.
Schedule - More info to come
Ragnar strives to provide vegetarian options at all meals. Should you have alternative food preferences (gluten-free, vegan, etc.) or specific dietary requirements, please consider bringing your own food as these options are not always available.